Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ready or Not....the first full week is coming!

Ok, so Jess, Jenny, and Jenn....surprise! You are EACH getting a set of clips from me! :) Jenny, I need you to message me your address so I can send them out. Jenn, I will see you next month, so I'll give you your clips then. Jess, I'm sure I'll see you around school! :) Guys, I started working on a cute clipboard yesterday, I'll post pics once I put on the finishing touches (ribbons......letters.....scrapbook paper.....)! :)

The kids started back last Wednesday, and boy, are they busy!! They are all super cute and excited to be at school. Tomorrow we start doing our reading rotations, which should help calm things down a bit, since the kids will be in small groups for an hour!

I started using my behavior clips on Thursday, and most kids seemed to respond really well! I had a few to reach "Super Star" on Friday, so I sent cute notes to their parents. I may start doing some tickets this week so they can have a chance to earn prizes from the prize box! Which means I need to head to the Target dollar spot to refill my box! ;) I think I'll head that way now....and enjoy a nice Starbucks Frappuccino while I'm at it! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment: