Saturday, August 6, 2011

New projects underway!

I am so excited! I've been reading on quite a few blogs about a clip behavior system, and I really like that I've been reading! I was inspired by the The Voss Vine blog to make a piece of wood for the kids to put their clips on. Then they can move clips up and down according to how their day is going. I love that even if they make a bad choice, they still have the opportunity to turn it around! I will be working on painting or maybe decoupaging that in the next couple of nights! Please check back to see how that turns out!
Also, I need to work on a new display for the kids' birthdays. I'm bored with my old display and need to spice it up a bit. I haven't decided 100% what that's going to look like yet, though I found a cool idea on the Clutter-free Classroom blog that I may have to steal/adapt! I found some really cute dimensional stickers at Michael's craft store today for $0.49! Woo hoo! I need to find a way to put them to use! Anybody got any cool birthday displays to share??

2 comments:

  1. This may not be the cutest thing ever but you could MAKE it cute--a birthday graph with the kids' pictures under their birthday month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did start with a new birthday wall today! I stole the idea from a picture I saw on the Clutter-Free Classroom blog! I will post pics when I'm done and I get it hung up! :)

    ReplyDelete