Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School

Well, we teachers headed back to school today for Preschool Week! We had meetings today, so not a lot of time to work in our rooms, which is what I always feel like I need to be doing! I did go BACK into work this evening for a couple of hours and tied up a few loose ends. I've used LOTS of scrapbook paper in my room this year, and I have to say I really like how nice it makes things look! Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted soon! I did get the Jitter Glitter poem (found on Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Monkey Business blog) copied today and it looks adorable on polka dot paper that I found at the Dollar Tree. I plan to hand those out during Open House night with a tiny bag of "magic glitter!" Also, we got tiny bottles of bubbles from the Dollar Tree (in the wedding section, comes in packs of 9 in a box!!!!!!!) and labeled those with "We had a "bubbly" first day in kindergarten" to hand out on the first day of school. I'll post pictures of those, too! Cheap, but fun!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your room! I like how you handed out things during Open House--it will definitely calm the nerves of those scared little students!

    ReplyDelete