Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mouse Paint Freebie, Take 1000000002

Ok, so next week we start our Colors and Shapes unit.  I love to read Mouse Paint!  I made a sheet on Microsoft Word for the kids to do right after reading it; they color the mice with crayons and then figure out the resulting color and write the word in the box.  I finally figured out how to put a Google Doc on here, but now my problem is that I used a really cute font, and I can't figure out how to get the font to show up on Google Docs?!  I'll post the sheet on here in case anyone is interested....and, if anyone knows how to fix my font problem, or if you know of another route I should take, PLEASE let me know!! Thanks!! :)

2 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY! You too??!!??? I had a 5 month battle with Google Docs flagging my docs. I finally had to create a new account. Then one day I could use the old one. I never knew why they were being flagged. I would submit it for review and 4 to 5 days later they removed the flag.

    I love this Mouse Paint printable! Thank you!

    I now follow you! I would love for you to come visit me if you get the chance! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Heather! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner....I totally fell behind on this blogging project but hopefully will try to start it up again. I will definitely check out your blog! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete